Registration closed on 16 June 2017
Teams: click here to register
Observers: click here to register
For CMT and Judges: The registration for CMT and other officials for this Challenge will be sent directly to those selected. Please do not book travel and accommodation directly. This will be sorted via the online registration that you will be sent.
Extrication Challenge Team registration includes:
- Extrication Challenge entry for 6-person team
- Trauma Challenge entry for one pair of team members
- Workshop participation for 6-person team 6 tickets to Learning Symposium (including refreshments and lunch)
- 6 tickets to the Welcome function
- 6 tickets to the Presentation Dinner
Trauma Challenge only registration includes:
- Trauma Challenge entry for 2-person team 2 tickets to Learning Symposium (including refreshments and lunch)
- Note: The above is for a standalone TC registration only. Extrication Challenge Teams wishing to register more than one pair for the TC are only required to pay the ‘Additional pair’ fee listed below.
The following catered events are included in the Teams registration:
- Thursday 20 July: Symposium lunch and coffee breaks
- Thursday 20 July: Welcome dinner
- Sunday 23 July: Presentation dinner
Meals and refreshments can be purchased at Claudelands kiosk throughout the remainder of the Challenge
|Extrication Team||ARRO Member||$6,600.00|
|Trauma Challenge||TC only (2 persons)||$1,000.00|
|Learning Symposium||Non team members||$120.00|
|Welcome Function||Team guests||$150.00|
|Presentation Dinner||Team guests||$85.00|
- All costs include GST of 15%
More about Registration
Officials and Judges
There is no cost to register – we just need to capture all the information required to ensure your time in New Zealand is well organised.
All information for your team members in this registration will include the opportunity to purchase additional tickets for partners and guests. As well as additional Trauma teams.
A team registration includes one pair. Pairs may be entered by organisations which are not competing in the ARC 17 Challenge. (TC only).
Additional guests and Observers – Self-funded
Visitors and non-competitors may also attend the Learning Symposium, and social functions. You may register online through the ‘observer category.’